Sunday 20 November 2011

Milky on Star Wars

Hey everyone Milky's back, and if you read the description you'd know exactly what we're talking about here. That's right, yours truly is about to explain why Star Wars is the best movie trilogy of life. (That's right trilogy.... Any one who says otherwise is a liar, and you should not trust anything they say from then on.) 


Ok so i would like to start by saying this is not your typical review of a movie, I'm just going to talk about it's awesomeness and while I'm at it I may point out some bad parts from time to time, but hey no one is perfect right. 


And now we get to talking about the movie. Alright so for those who have never heard of Star Wars... You've been living under a rock your entire life. Star Wars is a Sci-Fi trilogy, based a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. It may be a bit confusing at first but the trilogy starts at episode IV  A New Hope, then episode V The Empire Strikes Back, my personal favorite of the trilogy, and lastly episode VI Return of the Jedi. 


These movies follow our loveable hero, Luke Skywalker, in his quest to become a Jedi. It's not very easy to describe a Jedi besides saying they're fucking badass and I wish I was one. Their weapon of choice, the lightsaber. By name you should be able to tell what that is... Just use google as a reference and to get a general idea of what that is, for those who don't know. Along the way Luke is obviously faced with many challenges, but he's a Jedi and so badass that he handles them fairly well. The strongest part of this trilogy has to be the story line... Obviously you can't have a good movie without a good story ex: Napolean Dynamite. One more thing Star Wars has going for it, aside from badass heroes, is badass villains. I don't know about you but I tend to side with the bad guys in most of my favorite movies, to be honest, Star Wars was no different. The evil forces that the Jedis are fighting against are known as the Sith. Once again not much more to say besides being total badass and amazing. 


I would definitely love to go more into detail with all of this more but I also don't want to ruin anything for those who haven't seen these movies. 


Now I also said I would talk about the bad... The bad in Star Wars is a little lame and it's not bad enough to take away from a true emotional experience in watching these films. One thing that angers many people is the fact that you hear the starships making noise in space.... Now we all know that there is no sound in space so this is clearly impossible but seriously dude? If you're gonna let that ruin a movie for you... Stick to no movies at all. And well one more thing that I personally find a little annoying is the acting... The story is so sick and the lines are amazing... The emotions I feel are somehow lost within the actors however at some scenes. Don't be fooled, the movie is too damn good to allow horrible acting to even come close to ruining the experience. 


Now This isn't really a lot to take in, it is really a crash course to say the least on Star Wars. For those of you who have never seen Star Wars, rent it, buy it or fuck even download it if you have to... I promise you, you will not be disappointed, geek or not it is the ULTIMATE movie trilogy. 


I absolutely love these movies, to say the least. Honestly my favorite movies of all time. If you really feel like it, after watching these 3 movies you can check out the second trilogy or as some like to refer to it as "Special Features" Episodes I, II and III. These are a prologue to the original trilogy but in all honesty, are nowhere near as good. With that being said... DO NOT watch episodes I-III first, this will just confuse the fuck out of you and you will lose all interest in Star Wars. This is a promise... 


I shall leave you all with a quote as will from now on be "My thing"  


"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope" Who is Obi-Wan Kenobi? Who is seeking his help? Why? And why is he the only hope? 


You can find all these answers, and more, by just watching the movies!


Stay Wett



No comments:

Post a Comment