Friday 18 November 2011

Intro to Milky

What's up everyone. This here is Milky, now before anyone asks "who the fuck is Milky" I'll tell you right now... It doesn't matter. However if you ask "WHAT is Milky?" I would be more than happy to answer that. Milky is a member of WeTT. Milky is a nickname that was given to me a couple years back, for my ability to bring all the boys to the yard. Now all jokes aside, I have become a regular poster on this blog. I shall be updating you with all the latest in video games, movies, music etc.... With the help of fellow bloggers, we will try and keep this page as interesting and exciting as possible. Feedback is much appreciated, however, talk shit, get hit.


I will leave you all with a word of advice, as WeTT did in the earlier post. 

"You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, that's all you need." Unknown philosopher 

Stay Wett

No comments:

Post a Comment