Monday 21 November 2011

Jason's Blog #1

Urban Dictionary describes a blog as:

n.

Short for weblog. A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."


Today, i slept until noon... actually i slept until 8:32. I don't know where i'm going with this...

This is my first blog and depending on how many people read it, probably my last.

My name is Jason Rametta, but you can address me as Captain or more popularly shitty blog writer guy.

I currently attend Hogwarts school of wizardry and am level 63 in modern warfare 3. Black Ops was for noobs and Vince.

I have a very cute puppy.

Named Pebbles.

If anyone is interested i want money for christmas.

Fell free to say hi to me if you see me on the street, if you don't know what i look like, i'm 6'4, 275 pounds and Black.

We only part to meet again

-Captain



1 comment: